Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Risk /exposure
hope222 posted:
Gay male

I have had a few partners over the last month. I have had anal sex with 3 different guys but wore a condom each time and came in the condom while inside of the,. Condom didn't break and I pulled out a few times so my hands touched the condom (no cuts) but scared I could have touched my eye or mouth and caused some fluids to enter. All guys say they are negative and very cautious. Again all protected sex

I also had oral sex which I gave.. didn't swallow always pulled them out before cumming... though one persons cum splirted a shot into my mouth once.. Again all claim to be negative.

I have felt weak and upset stomach.. some nausea and fatigue..no temp but sore throat (no swollen lymph)...

Very nervous here.. checked for everything yearly in August and was negative and clean

Please let me know my risk and thoughts

georgiagail responded:
You've done everything correctly is regards to protection from each of these sexual encounters.

There is no risk of HIV transmission, even if any of your partners were HIV positive.

Whatever is causing your symptoms has nothing to do with HIV.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Coping With Anxiety & HIV Worry
Is HIV anxiety keeping you up at night? Are you finding yourself questioning every random act as an HIV risk? Don't let anxiety steal your ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.