Skip to content
repeated NEG. results but symptoms persist
name39 posted:
I have nausia,diarrhea,frequent headaches,severely decreased appetite,at one time had swollen lymph nodes,fever,chills, some skin spots,dry skin, places that start like a blister and never heal leaving a permanent mark,really thick phlem to the point where sometimes I cant eat certain foods especially things with a sweet sauce like orange chicken, or drink a beer. or will have to stop walking to cough it up almost like vomiting but just phlem. I have tested neg like 4 times on an ora quick test and once on a blood test. I live in a small town and the docs here have no clue any insight into what could be causing these symptoms if not HIV would be helpful.

name39 responded:
Not one response? I am not looking for a diagnosis here simply for some ideas of what direction to look, my primary care doctor is no help I go in with questions for her and she is in and out of the exam room in less than 5 minutes.....There is only one clinic in town so I don't have the ability to be seen elsewhere....Seriously any ideas? I even tried the symptom checker on here it gave me no ideas either...?????? There's something wrong!!!

georgiagail replied to name39's response:
I responded but WebMD was down.

If your tests were done at least 3 months after a possible encounter, your test results are accurate. You are HIV negative. Unfortunately, we cannot diagnose what your symptoms are, although at least some of them seem GI (the nausea, diarrhea, change in appetite) in nature.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Help asap
My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.