Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Worried contracted HIV
An_249359 posted:
Dear Doctor.
Greetings to you and may God bless all for your good work for the people.
Iam a 30-years man living in Africa and iam terribly worried if i have been infected with HIV virus.

I have had sex with sluts several times in the past; about 6-sluts in 2-months period and i have ALWAYS BEEN USING CONDOMS.

Few weeks later it started as a RINGWORM in my neck and then in my hand and later ringworm spread in my back. This is a condition that happened for 3-days. After 3-days, a massive rash developed in my abdomen, Butts and many rashes looked like rings but not yet developed to ringworm. In the stomach and hands developed rash that was like PIMPLES and was not tender. It is hard inside and seems like was developing to be ringworm too.

I have seem the skin doctor and gave me anti-fungal pills called TERBIFIN-250g and 2-cream terbifin tubes to use in affected areas. I have NO symptoms such as:
  1. Swelling lymph nodes
  2. High fever
  3. Diarrhea
Few days i have been going for GYM and i wonder if exercises was trying to give me a favor for other early symptoms (fever, flu like symptom) not to occur/appear with this rash. I have attached photos of the rash how they look like and i want YOUR ADVICE if this could be the sign of early HIV. In Africa we are threatened by condoms of poor quality and we hear that some super power countries have missions to depopulate the world by providing condoms with poor quality so we can die especially the Bill gates depopulation strategy.

I want to stop SEX and get married sooner possible if i will be confirmed OK in the next 3-months but for now please help me with checking the attached photos in a PDF and kindly reply before i go mad with my life.
Awaiting your quick and kind response.

georgiagail responded:
Your own physician has diagnosed your issue as ringworm which is not connected with HIV. It was a very good decision on your part to get an accurate diagnose from a physician.

Ringworm can take a while to treat to see an improvement. What you were prescribed is certain appropriate to treat ringworm which, by the way, is MUCH easier to pick up than HIV.

Assuming you know how to use condoms accurately and they did not break or tear during your sexual encounters they provide excellent barriers against STDs, including HIV. Assuming the "sluts" that provided you with sexual experiences were HIV positive (an assumption you have no actual knowledge of), the virus cannot cross an intact latex barrier.

By "sluts", I going to assume you are describing prostitutes,correct? If so, many are far more aware of the need for protection against STD's than their customers and will often require (and provide) the appropriate condoms during these encounters. They too are leery of picking up diseases from their customers.

Finally Bill Gates has no interest in depopulating you and neither do any super power countries. Again, as long as a latex condom is used accurately and does not break or tear during sexual intercourse, they provide an excellent barrier against HIV.

Gail

kakamega replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks Gail for your motivating words.
Yes i used to sleep with prostitutes.

My biggest worry is: i have never in my life had this type of rashes/ringworm experience and coming over sudden has made me suspicious because its the period when i had lots of sex which were 100% with condoms.

Another thing,a doctor didn't take any specimen for microscopic diagnosis, he just looked at the rash and quickly wrote a prescription. And now its a week and the recovery seems slow and this makes more terrified.

can GYM/exercises override early HIV symptoms? Eg fever, flu? Can ringworm come with FEVER? FLU?

Thanks again for informative answers.

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.