Skip to content
DRUNKEN MISTKE-CONDOM BREAKS AT THE BASE PLEASE ADVICE
harrytooworried posted:

Thanks for the blogs, I have beenn reading through and have not found my answer. Lat night I had sex with a sex worker, In Nairobi keya, The first time for about 5 to 8 minutes. I ejaculated and carefully removed the condom using some tissue. Afetr sex i went in to the bathroom, put water in the condom to see if there was any spillage. The condom was intact at the tip although the condom was spilling at the base. The condom had broken just less that 1/2 cm from the base of the condom. I took the sex workers number and we have been texting , she says she was tested last week and was negative, she also reccomends that we go for a test together ( could she be saying this just to ease my mind??) So i have agreed we should in 8 weeks or 6 weeks, We also had sex twice more on that same night as i was drunk, i also carried out this water experiment twice and the condoms seemed fine, I tend to put water inside, and wipe with a tissue, squeeze and look for sppillage. This time I was unfortunate it had broken close to the base, and i feel her jusces may have swam all the way down to my urethra, the tip of the condom was ok ad had covered my tip..............What do i Do, very stressed at work, should I wait 3 months or I can go earlier for a test??????
Some advice for anyone who reads this, ALCOHAL IS THE CAUSE OF MOST OF MY UNSAFE SEXUAL EPISODES PLEASE DO OT DRINK AND HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE U DONT KNOW>
HL

georgiagail responded:
It is highly unlikely her vaginal fluids traveled up the condom into your urethra. Your penis still filled the condom quite tightly.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Help asap
My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.