Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    An_249558 posted:
    hey everyone,

    im just curious and im really worried and im looking for an advice i hope u guys gonna help me.

    Last night i had oral sex over one girl nd she was rubbing her pu*sy on my penis but we did not had sex.

    Im that kind of person that is always worried for these kind of things so i wanna ask u can aids/hiv be transmitted that way? i mean i think the girl is clean but im just asking for any case is there a reason for concern? is there many cases like mine ?

    Thank all of u , i hope u gonna help me!

    georgiagail responded:
    What you have described (rubbing of genitals) is known as "frottage" and it is not considered a risk for HIV transmission.

    If you remain concerned over these type of issues then either confirm your partners status prior to engaging in ANY type of sexual contact or only engage in such with adequate (i.e., a latex condom) protection.

    markoni replied to georgiagail's response:
    Thank you so much Doc. My confidence is better now. I will use condom all the time from now.

    I wish u happy xmas and NYE

    Helpful Tips

    What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
    Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    27 of 40 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.