Skip to content
pls help me...
An_249566 posted:
So I had a possible exposure back in October 2, 2012. (Anal, virginal , oral but the intercourse was protected. Neither was I did not ejaculated directly any part of her body). I tested 8 weeks after, and she tested 11 weeks after Both Negative. But I am worried as I'm having so many symptoms. The main one was 14 days long fever and swollen neck lympnodes that have been present for now 7 weeks. No fever for the last one month. NO sore throat, headache, aches and pains, and a blotchy red rash.
My doctor doesn't seem to be concerned and I've seen other doctor indeed who feels the same. Is there a chance I actually do have it? Someone help me please.. I have now sleepless nights..plsss docs..

georgiagail responded:
As we have posted before, testing beats symptoms out every time.

You have consistently tested negative, including that all important 11 week test. You are HIV negative. Your intercourse back in October was protected (and, I'm assuming, the condom was used accurately and did not break or tear) and as a result, even if your partner was HIV positive, she could not have passed the virus onto you. Testing has clearly shown this.

Whatever is causing these symptoms is not connected with HIV. The test results are not incorrect in this matter.

Gail

VOTEIN replied to georgiagail's response:
Thank you so much doctor...it has given a big sigh of relief.. I had 14 days long fever, 2-3 KG loss weight and heavy body pain starting around November 6 , just after one month of exposure. ( last exposure I mean, as I had related many times before)

The balance sheet of that fever days is swollen neck lympnodes and little tiredness is still present doctor..

Please reply doc and that will be highly appreciated

Helpful Tips

Keep having Hope and faith, never give up and be positive
Hi, I would like to share my story. I've been HIV positive for 13 years and have been on MPWHerpes.com to meet my future husband. Well 24th ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.