Skip to content
Clearview HIV test
LeLe80 posted:
Hi Gail, [br>[br>It is me again...okay so I took your advice and I went to give a sample of blood. It was a finger prick test called "clearview complete" Yay me. It was negative...however, I still have a concern and I would gladly except your and any other professionals expertise on this matter. Okay, here goes...the persona who performed my test pricked my finger and slightly squeezed my finger to get a blood sample, he did not wipe away the first drop of blood, he used the first one. I now have read that you are not supposed to squeeze the finger due to the possibility of excess tissue fluid and that you are supposed to wipe away the first drop of blood. Do you know how these minor details affect the test results??? Please help me because I am tired of living this nightmare. Thank you

Helpful Tips

Help asap
My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.