Skip to content
Possible HIV Exposure...Please Help
An_249736 posted:
Had intercourse with massage girl most probably hiv positive(80% chance) [br>[br>Used condom but not sure it was fully protected as she put massage oil on the condom.the activity last for 15 seconds.. But it was not broken.. Not sure if it had pores or holes as oil was applied [br>At the same night had pain in penis head and constant burning sensation which lasted for two weeks And then went away by itself..still feel the burning sometime [br>[br>She used the hot wet cloth to clean her hands and used it to clean me and penis mucous membrane come in contact with her fluids. [br>[br>After two weeks my hand palm skin started peeling off and it is same as keratolysis exfoliativa... Googled the pictures.. There is no sores or blood coming..it is still there after 4 weeks [br>Even after applying antigungal cream prescribed by GP. [br>[br>Had scalp fair folliculitis in back of head and on shoulders with redness and swelling which is recurring again and again. Also had pus filled bumps on face which came again and again. [br>It is still continuing after 4 weeks..even after applying antibacterial shampoo prescribed by GP in second week. [br>[br>Have white tongue and weird taste in my mouth. [br>[br>Found two small swollen lymph nodes under jaw which are easily palpable in the 2nd week and it is still there. [br>[br>After fourth week got a lump like swelling on my neck in front of throat which is painful and bothering me.. [br>[br>Also had cold with sore throat with no fever in 3rd week after exposure.. Took NyQuil and felt better next day.. Have muscle ache and joint pains which started in 2 week after exposure. [br>[br>I took these tests till now [br>[br>Hiv pcr dna at 6th, 16th day and came as not detectable. [br>[br>Took full STD test at 11 th day and 29 th day and came negative with hiv antibody value as .91 (it says reference range 0-.90) [br>[br>Waiting for pcr dna test result at 29 th day. [br>[br>Consulted urologist and he has given doxycline for two weeks and he suggested it might be prostatis for the pain I had.. He did urine test at 27 th day and it came as no infection.. [br>[br>I don't know what is going on with me..I never had peeling skin or hair follicule in my life.i didn't get sick from last 6 months.. [br>[br>Please suggest possible exposure to HIV.. [br>Are these symptoms related to HIV or some other infection caught by this activity. [br>[br>Really worried, anxious and scared..

georgiagail responded:
These are not symptoms consistent with HIV.

Why are you convinced your partner was HIV positive?

Gail

An_249736 responded:
Thanks Doctor..
She seems like prostitue and I guess the parlor people are running prostitute business over there by looking at the place.
I am assuming she was positive cuz these people rotate girls in different places.

If these symptoms are not HIV consistent.Did I catch any other infection from her. I never had this burning sensation and pain in penis which started after this exposure.

Please help me to get proper treatment.

georgiagail replied to An_249736's response:
Sounds more like what your Urologist has suggested; Prostatitis.

This woman may very likely have been a prostitute but a condom was used in the sexual encounter and it did not break or tear. Even assuming she was HIV positive, the virus cannot cross an intact latex barrier.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Help asap
My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.