no sex,only kissing and handjob
Akshay771 posted:
hello, i had an encounter with one unknown woman,she gave me a handjob,and i kissed all over her body,except her lips,tits and vagina,there were no scars,scabs and bleedind on her body,can i get hiv?I remember clearly that she was thin.I am really anxious.Please i really need some doctor to answer me.I really cant move on with my life,should i get an HIV test.I did not kiss her on the lips,i did not kiss her tits, i didnt perform oral sex.there were no exchange of fluid whatsoever..please help

georgiagail responded:
No, you cannot get HIV from getting a handjob and kissing someone all over their body except their lips, breasts and vagina.

Gail

Akshay771 replied to georgiagail's response:
am sorry to contradict you,i wish you were right,but according to the cdc you get hiv from mutual masturbation,because i fingered while she had her underwear on.so there is a risk,in 3 months i am going for my hiv test,am really scared, i wish i never done that irresponsible act

georgiagail replied to Akshay771's response:
I'm sorry also but you are incorrect in this concern. You cannot get HIV from mutual masturbation and certainly not from fingering someone through their underwear.

HIV transmission can only occur when the virus is able to ENTER the uninfected persons body through an open (i.e., bleeding), cut, wound, tear, lesion, etc.. It does not, somehow, manage to melt into a finger through underwear cloth.

If HIV were that easy to transmit we'd probably all be infected.

There is no need to be scared but I suspect you'll not be satisfied in regards to your status until you get that nice big negative test result.

Gail