Skip to content
Transmission and hiv active
An_250936 posted:
Hello, I am a 24 year old gay male. I have been diagnosed with hpv and herpes 1. On wednesday i met up with a guy off of the internet who claimed he was hiv neg. he fingered me aggressively without any lube. We both noticed there was blood on the sheets and his finger. We did oral and anal (1min) both protected. Did the water test out of anxiety and didnt see any leakage. He ejaculated on my chest/face....what i dont remember is if i used the same hand i used to rub his cum over my chest to finger myself afterwards. Knowing that the cut was there which is maybe 2-3cm in length?

An_250936 responded:
Anyone?

georgiagail replied to An_250936's response:
Your posting is a bit confusing. I got the idea from your posting that the blood was yours from his fingering you agressively without lubrication.

Gail

H415c replied to georgiagail's response:
Yes....i assume that since i had a cut after i checked in the mirror

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.