Skip to content
need help to know my ststus
yadd13 posted:
Hi guys,

I am from manila . 3 months back i had intercourse with a bar girl n manila. I got a blow job frm her without a condom n then wore a condom for the actual intercourse . I got her from behind and after it lasted for 10 mins. When i pulled out my penis , the condom ws stuck in her still.

So here is my question , do u think i can possibly get hiv from the above scenario ? Please help. M in a kinda parnoid state of mind.i gt gland inflamation in my throat n soar throat fr last 2 weeks ....please help someone !

georgiagail responded:
From the oral sex....extremely rare. The statistics we use in terms of risks for unprotected oral sex are .5 to 1 per 10,000 exposures with a source KNOWN to carry the virus.

From the insertive vaginal intercourse with the slipped off condom...it depends (everything, of course, depends on whether your partner was even HIV positive). If the condom that remained inside of her still managed to cover the head of your penis until you removed it, there would be no chance of you coming in contact with her sexual fluids.

Since you remain in a "kinda paranoid" state of mind...and it's been 3 months since the event....have you considered getting a simple screening test? Your test results would certainly be accurate at this three month mark.

Gail

yadd13 replied to georgiagail's response:
Humm makes sense . But do u think there is anyway my genital would hv come in contact With hers ? Caz i remember tat when i pulled it out some semen spilled out of the condom n fell on her feet. So does tat makes sense , tat my penis ws still n the condom blocking the way fr it to spill. And more over , m really scared to take this test. I keep thinking what if it comes out positive .then all will be over and more over my partner ws a bar girl frm manila, philippines. They say they are tested before they r hired, but still m worried.

georgiagail replied to yadd13's response:
It's highly, HIGHLY doubtful you'll test positive over this event.

Go take the test, get the negative result, report it back to us and then celebrate.

Gail

yadd13 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thank u soooo much Gail. It really makes me feel better n more confident . god bless us all.

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.