Skip to content
am i in danger of aids?
lucifer posted:
I had protected sex with a prostitute.but right after dat i had itching beside my penis area. but it went away after giving antiseptic cream .then the next day had a little headache and was very slightly feverish.but these went away without giving any medicine within hours.in case of headache and slight feverish feeling i should mention that i was soaked in the rain and had to do a lot of running the previous day. also i did not eat much during lunch.and was also in a lot of tension.may be dats y next day i had headache and was slightly feverish.can this be signs of hiv?or something else?these signs showed up in just the second day.but after dat there was no sign at all even in the fifth day.plz help me.

georgiagail responded:
These are not symptoms of early onset HIV.

Assuming your condom was used accurately and did not break or tear you are not at risk for HIV even if your partner was HIV positive.

Symptoms of HIV occur 2 to 6 weeks after transmission, not immediately after sex or the next day. These are described as "flu like" in nature.

Gail

lucifer replied to georgiagail's response:
but what about the itching?why did that happen?

georgiagail replied to lucifer's response:
Haven't a clue. Perhaps you are sensitive to the condom. Some folks are.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Keep having Hope and faith, never give up and be positive
Hi, I would like to share my story. I've been HIV positive for 13 years and have been on MPWHerpes.com to meet my future husband. Well 24th ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.