Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    frottage bledding
    matio707 posted:
    Hello . I hooked up with a guy last week first he fingered me without protection but I though he scratched me so I made him stop so we did protected anal and I got scared so I stopped and than he wanted to do unprotected frottage and while we were doing that he tried to put the head in and I stopped him and told him to put on a condom and when he did we tried anal once again but it was to painful so I just got up and left. When I got home and whipped my anal region and hole I saw a little blood and now im scared because he just found out he is HIV positive. Did I put myself at high for risk? should i just move on with my life?
    georgiagail responded:
    Frottage is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission. From your description it appears the only blood present was yours, not his and his semen was also not present during this process. Those are the only two bodily fluids that would contain the virus.


    Helpful Tips

    Help asap
    My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.