Skip to content
frottage bledding
matio707 posted:
Hello . I hooked up with a guy last week first he fingered me without protection but I though he scratched me so I made him stop so we did protected anal and I got scared so I stopped and than he wanted to do unprotected frottage and while we were doing that he tried to put the head in and I stopped him and told him to put on a condom and when he did we tried anal once again but it was to painful so I just got up and left. When I got home and whipped my anal region and hole I saw a little blood and now im scared because he just found out he is HIV positive. Did I put myself at high for risk? should i just move on with my life?

georgiagail responded:
Frottage is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission. From your description it appears the only blood present was yours, not his and his semen was also not present during this process. Those are the only two bodily fluids that would contain the virus.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Help asap
My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.