Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
stress
certified08 posted:
hello guy I had a brief moment of enercourse with a female friend for bout 15-30 seconds but I came to my senses and stop and said we got to use a rubber so she said she had nun but she gave me some ooral sex and im worried about catching aids now I need to know if im ok im worried so much I haven't been check up yet cuz im too worried of the results this was a month ago I look some info up online and it said hiv/aid is not that easy to catch but im still worried beacause I got a burning feeling in my penis every sense that nite can some one pleas give me some info to help I never experience this b4 so I don't kno what to do I hope it all works out well I don't wanna wait too long and everytime I even look at a gurl it worries me so much ugggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the Poll

so do you they my risk of aid is ok
  • what could be the out come to 2-3 mins enercourse
  • ggggggggggggg
  • jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
  • kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • lllllllllllllllllllllll
vote
View Poll Results

georgiagail responded:
Is this female friend even HIV positive?

Gail

Helpful Tips

A few words of advice that you can choose to take to heart
Just get tested every six months if you plan on, or a regular practitioner of unsafe sex. Since Six months is the final window period after ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.