Hi
Jonboy123 posted:
Just curious. If I had anal intercourse and he was in me for 3 thrusts and didn't ejaculate am I in danger?? Anytime I feel achy I think about that time. It's been 2 months now. Im usually the top but wanted to try.

georgiagail responded:
Was this person HIV positive?

Gail

Jonboy123 replied to georgiagail's response:
He said no.

georgiagail replied to Jonboy123's response:
If he was telling the truth he, of course, does not have the vrius to pass on to you.

If he was not truthful, the ESTIMATED per-act risk for acquisition of HIV from unprotected receptive anal intercourse is 50 per 10,000 exposures with a source known to carry the virus. This assumes that the act was carried to completion; i.e., that ejaculation did occur on the part of the infected partner so that you would have come in contact with his sexual fluids that would contain the virus. That did not happen in this instance.

Gail

Jonboy123 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thank you for the information. I guess I'm being paranoid. I never had unprotected sex until this one time he entered me. I won't make that mistake again. Thankfully it was uncomfortable and he withdrew before he ejaculated. I have to say your advice is extremely helpful!