Skip to content
When will this end
iscrewdup posted:
About a year and a half ago I had unprotected sex with a csw in NYC. It lasted only a couple of mins. A week or so later I had severe nausea a couple days later I googled and saw symptoms of hiv. Now remember I was sick before I thought it could be HIV. After my nausea that was 24 hours a day for 2 weeks I started having fever,dry cough pain in my hip sensitive eyes and fever. I this point if you want you can contribute all that to anxiety and I would probably agree but the only thing that sticks is the nausea lasting so long and I lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks. When I got sick I had no guilt or Idea of any stds.
Since then Ive had rapid tests at 3,4,5,6,8.5 oral test at 11 weeks and 2 blood draws 89 days and 6 months.All negative!!
What brings me here today is that Ive had dull ache in my neck,armpit,jaw and groin. I don't feel any swollen lymphnodes that I know but every minute of the day I feel this dull ache.
Is there a possibilty of a rare strain or hiv2 that won't get picked up on the test? Is there anyway to be positive with a six month negative?

georgiagail responded:
No, there is absolutely no way you could possibly be HIV positive with all those negative test results. Whatever is causing your dull ache has NOTHING to do with HIV.

As we've said many times, testing beats symptoms each and every time...and heavens, you've had so many tests that you should be receiving Christmas cards from the company that puts these out....with each and every one of them showing the exact same negative result.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Rashes from below
My biggest concern ever while having a girl in bed is hoping my rash doesn't show. At one point my own penis is cock blocking me by having ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.