Skip to content
scared
An_252320 posted:
Hello gail
i think i am exposed to hiv/aids, i am always having stomach discomfort, no appetite, and a slight or little headache that comes and goes, then 2 days ago i had skin discolouring at my back close to my neck, and a little sore throat, though sometimes when i stop smoking for a while and come back to it, i always have this sore throat. and now i think a lot

georgiagail responded:

What makes you think you've been exposed to HIV (i.e., what type of exposure do you believe you have had?)?

Gail

creamsly replied to georgiagail's response:
had unprotected sex, and it has been giving me a lot of concern, 2 days ago i took anti malaria drug and i feel better now, except the fact that i have this slight headache that comes and goes but very mere... again i have tried to get the oraquick kit here in malaysia but it is very difficult and i have not been able to get it, where can i get the kit here in malaysia?

georgiagail replied to creamsly's response:
Sorry; I have no idea where to purchase this kit in your country.

Gail

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.