Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I safe?
Veer777 posted:
I recently went to a massage parlor. After the massage the girl offered me a hand job. I was fully naked and she was wearing a short skirt and underwear. During the hand job she lied down face up and asked me to insert my penis between her thighs midway between knee and vagina. she held her legs tight together and I humped in this manner till I ejaculated. I did not use Condom for this. There was no other form of penetrative sex between us. As far as i remember my Penis did not touch her Vagina or Panties but my mind is now playing games with me and asking what if?[br>[br>Am I at risk of HIV from this incident? Do need to get tested?[br>[br>I got tested last month as negative and this is my first sexual contact since then.

georgiagail responded:
No; having sex with her thighs (i.e., never coming in contact with her vagina, especially since she continued to wear underwear) is certainly not a risk for HIV transmission (assuming this woman was even HIV positive).

Gail

Veer777 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks for helping me with my fears. So I do not need testing for this incident. Right?

georgiagail replied to Veer777's response:
Gosh, no. From this event you never actually came in contact with this partners sexual fluids (nor her blood) and in an HIV positive individual that is where the virus would be.

Gail

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.