Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hiv Home Test Kits
roccha posted:
1 month ago i got sex vagina with woman that i dont know her status, stupied thing that i did is execute her without condom, and since a week i allways feel tired and sometimes got fever.

im worry about my self and want to do a test but hiv home test i think, i found this site <a href="www.hivtestusa.com">www.hivtestusa.com</a> that provide hiv home test kits.

can someone give me advice about those products before i decide to use it
thanks

georgiagail responded:
The OraQuick HIV test is an FDA approved home testing kit for HIV. The attached lists other places where you can purchase this kit, some of which are less expensive than ordering it online (and, if you have these pharmacies where you live, there would not be any shipping charges).

Again, this is now an over the counter product so you can walk in and purchase it easily.

http://www.oraquick.com/where-to-buy

The recommended time period for testing is 3 months (although many cannot wait that long and will test at 1 month and repeat at 3 months).

Gail

Helpful Tips

I am scared to death of possible HIV infection.
I went with a woman which I dontknow her HIV status , and I discovered that she is at her period, she used some tisuues to cover her ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.