Skip to content
HIV INFECTION WORRIED
KrishnaKumar111111 posted:
Hi,
I had unprotected vaginal intercourse with one of my friend whose status is unkown...after that I was really terrified.. and undergone HIV testing below mentioned periods..
1 week(Elia) -> Negative
4 weeks(Rapid Test) -> Negative
6 weeks(Rapid and Elisa 3rd Generation) -> Negative
8 weeks(Elisa 3rd generation) -> Negative
10 weeks(Elisa 3rd generation) -> Negative.

Now I am currently 1 day short to 11 weeks mark .. but here the problem ..
I got Tonilitis started 1 weeks back..
and yesterday .. I had a sore inside my left cheek which is not painful .Burning senseation on tip of my penish ..
severe joint pains.. and
red dots on my left and right arms like insect bytes and
and red scar on roof palate of mouth ..

I was really terrified now..

georgiagail responded:
None of these symptoms have anything to do with HIV.

Your 12 week HIV screening test (the last test you need to take by the way) will have no different results than any of the others. It will come back as "non-reactive" (negative) indicating that yes, you are HIV negative.

Gail

KrishnaKumar111111 replied to georgiagail's response:
Hi Gail,
Thank you .. But why these symptoms .. the sore which came is not at all painful .. I heard the Hiv sore will be like same without any pain..

and I am having sotmach pains

georgiagail replied to KrishnaKumar111111's response:
Repeat this after me...

"Testing beats out "symptoms" every time".

Keep repeating it.

Gail

didint get you

MATSTRAZZ responded:
Sounds like you got an STD, go to a Doctor. Or you could have something else, but go to a DOCTOR.

MATSTRAZZ replied to georgiagail's response:
No way to tell NEGATIVE means your not producing antibodies that kick off the test. SHOULD be having safer sex. Testing so often is not going to help. Go to doctor, Have them check you out. I WAS diagnosed in 83 by co-culture, did not kick off the test till 90. The test is more sensitive now but can be time before you test poz, That the window, of infection, to producing antibodies to kick off the test. safer sex using plastic condoms, and crisco are the way to go. about 56,000 people will get hiv this yr. Half are gay, 37% are straight. NON LATEX CONDOMS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN EVERY SETTING.

MATSTRAZZ replied to KrishnaKumar111111's response:
Any sores need to be treated by a DOCTOR. HIV sometimes feels like the FLU, or can be missed. IF SEXUALY ACTIVE GET TESTED EVERY YR. use "PLASTIC" condoms and crisco.
have had HIV FOR OVER 30 YRS. I know all the major HIV doctors in the country. 56,000 new cases a yr is way to many.

MATSTRAZZ replied to georgiagail's response:
Testing more than 4 times a yr is, not a good idea. First you need to be having sex with non latex condoms, and crisco. Second it will not give you more info. People often think if they tested negative, that they can have unsafe sex. Having a huge focus on HIV can be a sign of mental health problems. If someone is testing all the time they should be seeing a doctor. If you self test, the cost can get pricey. If you go to a test site, more than 4 times a yr, you need a mental health check.

georgiagail replied to MATSTRAZZ's response:
"didn't get you"

We do not attempt to diagnose HIV by symptoms (although, as I pointed out, these symptoms have nothing to do with HIV).

We focus on test results.

Your test results up to 10 weeks have been negative. You are not HIV positive from these encounters. These symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.

Gail

KrishnaKumar111111 replied to MATSTRAZZ's response:
Hi, as you said u got diagnoised on 83 day.. did you take any other test before .. can you please tell me when you got diagnoised means which year,..... you said you had hiv from past 30 years which means .. 1983 is it right ?

I had only sex 1 time till now in my lifetime and that too with my frend .. but I am unsure weather she is having multiple partners or not...

MATSTRAZZ replied to KrishnaKumar111111's response:
NO I got tested in 1983, First I tested negative on the test, DOC GROOPMAN in a lab was able to grow HIV virus from my blood.in an incubator. I has had all the symptoms of HIV since 1979. Drenching sweats, yeast infections,very loose bowels, and being sick all the time. You are fixated on HIV, you tested negative, one sexual exposer even if they did have HIV is less than 1 in 200. That drops to like winning the lottery, with a random female, esp a white one. What you need is HELP with your mental health. YOU have a mental disorder, You need a mental health check up with a doctor. Talk to your doctor about all of this worry, and your testing, week after week. GO TO YOUR DOCTOR, tell him all this stuff. This is not normal behavior. you could be a germaphobe, you could be a hyprocondriac, you need a doctor to help you, think this threw and get MENTAL HEALTH treatment.

Hi, [br>[br>I got my hiv 12 weeks test as negative... [br>the test name is HIV(ELISA) by card method.. [br>can I move on?.

georgiagail replied to KrishnaKumar111111's response:
Yes, you can move on and put this fear of HIV behind you.

Gail

Thank you Gail .. Thank you very much

Helpful Tips

Rashes from below
My biggest concern ever while having a girl in bed is hoping my rash doesn't show. At one point my own penis is cock blocking me by having ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.