Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Whats wrong with me
An_253079 posted:
Hello im new to this. On may 31 I received unprotected oral sex. About a week layer i noticed my lymph nodes in my groin began to swell. About a week afyer that i began to habe muscle aches, extreme fatigue, loss of appetite. So i went to get tested on june14 with a rna nat test and elisa antibody test which came back negative. Then i started to feel terrible swollen lymph nodes still. Pain in groin, pain in my back like someone was stabbing me in my scapula. Then i got tested again 35 days after possible exposure with an rna naat test and a elisa antibody test which came back negative. Then recently i have been developing a sore throat, having difficulty breathing and a white tongue. I feel like crap my muscle

s stil ache. Also a clinician looked at the head of my penis
saying that it was a little more red than normal and
prescribed me metrianzodale just in case it was trich, or

gonhrea or chlamydia which all came back negative. I went to the ER two different times and the doctors said hiv cant be passed by recieving oral sex. I went to a doctor 48 days after possible exposure and got tested for hiv with an elisa antibody test and i also got tested for herpes 1 and 2. Both came back negative. Recently my underarms have been slightly irritated and my throat still bothers me. I think my lymph nodes in my throat are beginning to swell but the doctor checked and sahs all feels normal. 62 days past possible exposure i went to get another hiv antibody test done which came back negative. The doctor insist that i do not have hiv. But now my groin area is tender specifically my inguinal canal and back still aches. Also my kidneys hurt, like my liver, my abdomen hurts as well and my chest and heart occasionally i have no
clue as to what is wrong with me any insight any suggestions sorry for the long post.
I

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Help asap
My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.