Skip to content
Needle
nebraskalove posted:
I was standing at the bus stop on Friday after work. A lady who was either on drugs or suffering from ment disorder came across the street to me after yelling at people and cursing at them for no reason. She came over to talk to me and she had very odd behavior. I kept looking at my phone just to distract myself because I felt uncomfortable the whe time. Idk why but I keep thinking that she stuck me with a needle. I didn't feel anything. I can't shake the thought that she did and that I just didn't notice. When I did get on the bus I checked my arm and saw a red bump but its hard to tell what it is since i have brown skin. There was no blood to my knowledge. I'm terrified because she was pretty close to me. I just keep thinking she poked me with a needle somewhere on my body and I didn't notice.

georgiagail responded:
Try this experiment. Take a pin. Stick yourself with it. Notice the stick? I'd imagine so.

In other words, it would be pretty hard to miss getting stuck with a needle.

You were uncomfortable being around this person and that's understandable because she was exhibiting some pretty disturbing behavior. But that doesn't mean she was going around sticking folks with needles.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Help asap
My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.