Skip to content
symptoms after two weeks, tested negative at 5 weeks
mostworried posted:
Hi all,

appreciate your support for me i'm worried to the maximum!

i had unprotected vaginal sex which lasted for 2 minutes with a low risk lady but unknown HIV status.

after 16 days, felt so tired and fatigue, muscle and joint pains, fever, night sweats, then sore throat and swollen lymph on neck.

i felt better after 6 days of sleeping only!

then again i felt my lymph in neck and others and sore throat with mild fever "recurrent" that is lasting for one month until now.

i've tested rapid screening test HIV 1/2 on 5 weeks after exposure it was negative. doctor got fed up from my worries and told me no worries.

i know that conclusive is three months. i will take the 8 weeks as well. but please tell me something about my symptoms.

Note: i didn't have cough or runny nose, i had some few itchy rash on arms and neck which i believe from antibiotics i took.

Helpful Tips

Help asap
My daughter disclosed to me that she was exposed to HIV. She denies that he has been tested for HIV. He also is not high risk. She told me ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.