Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Positive since June 2013
bnunn08 posted:
I'm not sure why I am posting this. I just need help. Everytime i scratch myself I freak out because I would kill myself if I gave it to someone. How do I move on? How do I get on with whatever semlance of a normal life I can have? Every day 24/7 its all I think about. I wake up thinking "another HIV+ day".. and go to bed thinking the same. I've started stribild but foolishly I am hopeful it will cure me. Any tips on moving on? On how to get past this and get on with my life? My relationships are failing, I was fired...since this has happened my life is falling to shambles. Help. Please.

Take the Poll

What are the odds of catching HIV through sex?
  • 100 ess than 1%0"5 %
vote
View Poll Results

likeabike responded:
Idk. I'm one of the paranoid people on here posting about testing. Your post caught my eye though. I hope you look back. I think there has got to be something or someone whether here or gone that you can hold on to top keep you going. I'm so truly sorry! I hope you can move on. Don't ever give up fight that disease until the end. Let the fact that you will not let it win keep you going. God Bless!

Helpful Tips

A few words of advice that you can choose to take to heart
Just get tested every six months if you plan on, or a regular practitioner of unsafe sex. Since Six months is the final window period after ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.