Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please help me understand my situation I'm scared of I made a big mistake.
unmkhgf posted:
I went to thialand in July I met a woman and stayed with her from the 18th of July thru the 2nd os September thevfirst time I had vaginal sex with her I used a condom and it only lasted less than 5 minutes did not ejaqulate I took condom off and washed up the condom was ok . The second time I can't remember but I think she put baby oil on me did oral for a couple of minutes then I put the condom on and she got on top of me and trusted down maybe three or four times then she got off because I was getting soft then she told me to take the condom off I did and everything looked ok I can't remember if I washed up or not but in the morning I noticed blood on the condom and she told me she did not realize she was on her period. I am sure no blood got on my penus head. The last time I had vaginal sex with her was the first week of August I used a condom I can't remember if she did oral on me to get me hard or not but I used a condom and we did it doggie style for a few minutes when I started getting soft and then I pulled out when I pulled out the condom was not on me she told me it stayed in her I ran to the shower and washed up I don't think I was in her without the condon and if I was it was only seconds I never ejaqulated any of the times I attempted vaginal sex with her. After that I never had any vaginal intercourse with her. All she did from then on around the latter part of the first week in August till the 2nd of July was to use baby oil stimulate me with her Han then give me unprotected oral for a few minutes and finish with her hand then most of the time I would get up and take a shower this went on till the 2nd of September she was carefull when she gave me oral and I never ejaqulated from the oral only the mastrabation. I did get sick after being with her for three or five days I can't remember but I was drinking heavily that night and ate some fish soup in the morning I had flu like symtoms for 4days diaera dizziness headache body aches upset stomach but this lasted 4 days. This lady was about 40years old she was from Vietnam working in pattaya thialand as a sex worker she had some dental trouble she told me this but had good teeth and tried to take care of them and she was a jogger and ate very well she would only try to go out with olde men but she was a sex worker and she drank a lot. To sum this up when I got back to the states on september4th 2013 I started to get paranoid about what I had don e I went to doctors care on the twenty fourth of September and did a full std panel everything from HIV to herpes hep abc the drew blood and urine the HIV test was the HIV 1/2 eia with reflexes test it took so long to get the results back I went to the va hospital on the twenty seventh of September inthe morning and he did a HIV test and some other std tests as well and he called me at 5.30 that day and told me the results of the HIV test was negative then I got back the doctors care tests ten days later and the were negative as well . Please help me I think I made a big mistake here what's your opinions and what's your take onthe HIV tests it was 26 days after last exposure to her on the 2nd of September wich was the oral mastrabation and a little over 6werks after I attempted the last vaginal sex with her what is your stake on these timelines and risk factors please help me I am still ver ver worried about this. Thank you.

georgiagail responded:
Your posting is a little confusing but the recommended time period for testing for HIV is 90 days after a potential encounter.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Coping With Anxiety & HIV Worry
Is HIV anxiety keeping you up at night? Are you finding yourself questioning every random act as an HIV risk? Don't let anxiety steal your ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 36 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.