Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Anal Fingering
An_254404 posted:
Three months ago I met up with a man. We began masturbating, but then he put his finger in my anus. I quickly pulled away because I didn't want to do that. Now, I am so worried that I have HIV. I didn't see any precum coming out of his penis before he put his finger in me, but I am still worried because I cannot be 100% sure that precum didn't get on his finger and inside of me.

A few days later I had a very itchy hemorrhoid. I had never had one before. Three weeks after the encounter I had a runny nose for three days. There was a flu going around the office at this time. I didn't have a fever from what I remember, or sore muscles. I did end up getting unexplainable diarrhea for two days and then I had random hives at various parts of my body for a month.

Did I have a risk? I am so worried, all I want to do is cry. I keep googling symptoms and risks and everything I'm reading is making me worried.

georgiagail responded:
There really sounds like there is absolutely no risk here.

Hemorrhoids are not signs of HIV. The flu was going around the office when you had the same symptoms as others you work with.

Stop googling symptoms and go get an HIV test. Not that you need one but getting that nice negative test result will finally ease your concerns.

Gail

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.