Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hiv
nervous159 posted:
have a lot of HIV symptom I am a male 3 days after I had unpertected sex
I burn when I pee frequently peeing contipation anal soreness and itching got rash on chest and back tingling limbs feet and hands go num
Have not had a regular bowl movement dirrea brain fog blurred vission lumps in neck sore throat white coating dry mouth bad taste buds ach and pains all over mild headachs all this been going on for about 3 months I don't understand what could be causeing this I was dignose for overactive thriod it sees hiv can casuse that I don't know maybe the thiroid is causeing these promblems but it all started after that night.
Hiv dna test with antibody 27 days and 6 wk neg
Hiv test 6.5 wk neg
Hiv test 9.5 wks neg
Hiv test 86 days neg

georgiagail responded:
I believe you've already been told that your symptoms of frequent urination, constipation, anal soreness and itching, tingling limbs, etc. have nothing to do with HIV.

In addition, your HIV test at 86 days showed you are HIV negative.

I'm not sure what else we can tell you to ease your concerns.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Keep having Hope and faith, never give up and be positive
Hi, I would like to share my story. I've been HIV positive for 13 years and have been on MPWHerpes.com to meet my future husband. Well 24th ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.