Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

hiv
    nervous159 posted:
    have a lot of HIV symptom I am a male 3 days after I had unpertected sex
    I burn when I pee frequently peeing contipation anal soreness and itching got rash on chest and back tingling limbs feet and hands go num
    Have not had a regular bowl movement dirrea brain fog blurred vission lumps in neck sore throat white coating dry mouth bad taste buds ach and pains all over mild headachs all this been going on for about 3 months I don't understand what could be causeing this I was dignose for overactive thriod it sees hiv can casuse that I don't know maybe the thiroid is causeing these promblems but it all started after that night.
    Hiv dna test with antibody 27 days and 6 wk neg
    Hiv test 6.5 wk neg
    Hiv test 9.5 wks neg
    Hiv test 86 days neg

georgiagail responded:
    I believe you've already been told that your symptoms of frequent urination, constipation, anal soreness and itching, tingling limbs, etc. have nothing to do with HIV.

In addition, your HIV test at 86 days showed you are HIV negative.

I'm not sure what else we can tell you to ease your concerns.

Gail

Helpful Tips

heres my point
    stay away from needles unless your health depends on it...and for christs sake dont share them. too late for me to heed that advice. dying ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.