Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    I believe I may be hiv positive
    An_255260 posted:
    I have a boyfriend which I have been with three years..recently I met up with my first love and has been having unprotected sex with for a year. I took a hiv test back in june 2013 or july which came out negative. I am still with both partners and only one use a condom which is my boyfriend. My thing is I have three black bumps on back and my back has this burning and itching sensation..I not aa sexual active like I it a possibility that I have hiv
    georgiagail responded:
    Is your "first love" HIV positive? If not, he cannot pass the virus onto you.

    Three black bumps are not a symptom of HIV; neither is a burning or itching back. However, since you are having unprotected intercourse with someone whose status is unknown, it would be a good idea if you both confirmed you two are HIV negative.


    Helpful Tips

    What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
    Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    27 of 40 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.