Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hand job
An_256449 posted:
Dear doctor, I went to see the prostitute girl about 2 days ago, I was so drunk, i remember that she just left from the toilet and told me she did cleaned her vaginal, I asked her do only hand job she agreed and did very hard hand job, what I concern is her hand might have vaginal secretion that might cause transmit hiv to me. My question is does vaginal secretion on her hand can go in me through my urethra during hand job? I checked my penis there was no cut or break down but I feel pain when I pass urine. Thanks you

georgiagail responded:
There is no risk of HIV transmission from receiving a hand job.

Perhaps the pain you now feel from passing urine is because, in your drunken state, your partner had to apply a considerable amount of pressure during the hand job so that you could feel anything.

Gail

national007 replied to georgiagail's response:
Dear Gail, Thank you for your kindness reply. I fell better from yours. Sometime I still feel anxiety much about this, how about her hand that just cleaned her genital with water only. She did clean her genital after she passed urine. I really concern about her hand might containing vaginal secretion and my pain can be from urethra trauma also so that may infected me. My question again, does vaginal secretion can be on her hand? It sees to be unprotected sex... So worry. Thanks

georgiagail replied to national007's response:
Again, there is no risk of HIV transmission from a hand job, whether this person just left the toilet or not.

In addition, the symptoms you describe have nothing to do with HIV.

If you remain concerned over this non-exposure, consider an HIV screening test at the 3 month mark just to ease your worries. The result will be a "negative" test result and this will show that yes, you are HIV negative.

Gail

Dear Gail,

I am feeling much better now from yours, and I would try to know a lot about hiv transmission.. I am so regretful of my situation with drunken condition but seems to be late and next time I won't. I try to find and check for consultation online for my anxiety release, I am really waiting for screening after 3months but looks uncomfortable for me, so very nice to meet you.

I know that hiv could not live out side the body as long, and it need large amount for infection directly, right?

Thanks again.

HIV is a very delicate virus outside the "safety" of the body (a bood thing!!). When the bodily fluid it is in dries, the virus dies.

It is found in the sexual fluids and blood of a positive individual. Both these fluids try very quickly outside the body.

From your scenario your partner went to the toilet. At most (even not using toilet paper to "wipe") she'd "maybe" have urine on her hands. Even assuming she was HIV positive (something you have no knowledge of) this urine would not contain the virus.

Again, your "willie" is sore because she had to apply a lot of pressure during the hand job so you could feel something during the drunken event.

Gail

Dear Gail, You mean she did not have vaginal fluid on her hand after cleaning her vaginal, right? I am much confidence if she didn't hold vaginal secretion on her hand. Does woman usually have vaginal secretion except feeling of sex? Again I was not sure her hand dry or wet but very quick starting hand job after left the toilet... I am so sorry about sharing my concern to you again and again. Thanks again

Please stop worrying about this. Getting a hand job does not transmit HIV to someone (even assuming this woman was HIV in the first place).

Gail

Thank you so much Gail, your consultation makes me much confidence of being free from HIV from my scenario. I am so happy right now, Best wishes

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.