Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wet towel
An_256806 posted:
Dear sir,sorry to share my worry to you. I went to massage which was not good condition, I was sure that one man just left the room suddenly I went in to the room and used the same towel to wear, the towel was wet, the massage girl started massage and I was still on towel then my penis became hard and very attach to the towel for about 10mns, she still continue massage around my genital, my tip penis became wet. I asked her to do hand job then she removed the towel, my tip penis very wet. About 10 mms more I did get ejaculate so we decide to stop. 1 day later I had unprotected sex with my wife the she got itchy in her vaginal and had fever, she started antibiotic by Dr. So what I worry are: wet towel attached to my tip penis till wet for long, could I be infected of hiv from this situation? I am so worry about my wife she got STD or other bacteria but I am most worry of infected hiv to her if my scenario above can transmit of hiv? Please kindly consult me, Thanks

georgiagail responded:
No; you could not have picked up HIV this way and infected your wife.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Coping With Anxiety & HIV Worry
Is HIV anxiety keeping you up at night? Are you finding yourself questioning every random act as an HIV risk? Don't let anxiety steal your ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.