Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Very Scared
hope222 posted:
So I am a gay male... I am scared and freaking out.

over the past 3 weeks I have sucked 4 guys and swallowed 3 loads.. 2 of the 3 I know very well and have previously sucked them off. The other one is a guy I met on line and stated he is super cautious and clean. I also has anal sex protected with another guy.. he shot in the condom inside of me but the condom did not break.. I checked after and all of the semen was in the condom.

I currently have a 99.6 fever and have really been able to eat at all today. I am hungover from last night and I just jerked off so maybe that is causing fever

I had annual blood done begging of April and all tests were negative, I havent done anal unprotected at all in over 2 years and get checked often..

please give me professional advice on risk!!!

georgiagail responded:
Oral sex (both giving and receiving) carries an extremely small risk of HIV transmission.

The statistics we use for estimated risk from unprotected oral sex range from .5 to 1 per 10,000 exposures with a source KNOWN to carry the virus. Your risk would be less since you cannot confirm these partners status.

Protected anal is not a risk if the condom was used accurately and did not break or tear. The virus cannot cross an intact latex barrier.

Gail

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.