Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I am scared, please help me....
An_256912 posted:
I went to red light area (girls provide sex for money) on 12th April, I hired one..... I didn't had sex with her, I didn't had oral sex, I didn't even smooched her, I just felt her and kissed her nipples.
I am scared for one thing she had tried inserting a condom to my penis, this condom was touching tip of my penis, this condom I fear was used one, I don't know whether it was new or old.
And after three days I am feeling tired, I feel itchiness on my palm and joints, I am feeling uneasiness..... please help me. I want to sleep but when I sleep my joints start itching, heartbeat increases. My appetite has decreased. Is HIV PCR be the right way to early detection of HIV. I don't want this virus in my body, please help me, I want to live a happy and healthy life free of HIV, please Sir help me I don't want to die.
How long can HIV patient live.
I promise I won't again go to red light area, please help me.

georgiagail responded:
Please relax about all of this. She did not place a used condom on you. She tried to place a new condom on you.

What you are experiencing is anxiety, fear and perhaps more than a little guilt over this entire red light business and visiting a prostitute. This is working over your mind to the point where you can't sleep at night and when you do, you have all the classic symptoms of a panic attack; rapid heartbeat, imagined pain or itching, continued worry.

You're not going to die over this event. It did not leave you with HIV. Trust me on this one. You can, of course, spend a huge amount of money for HIV PCR testing which will show that you are HIV negative.

Gail

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.