Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Condom may unsafe for me
urgent01 posted:
Dear Sir, I used condom for having sex with a massage girl, I did prepare very good since started. I had ejaculate in the vaginal then I took off my penis from the vaginal I saw my semen in condom much volume and spread up to the hold of my penis in side condom, I noted that condom was very tie on my penis. What I concern, could my semen spread out side through the upper cord of condom? If that the vaginal may have chance to go in me this way, right? I worry about the way for hiv transmission so much...please help consulting me. Thanks

georgiagail responded:
Your posting is a bit hard to understand but it appears you are worried that vaginal fluids could "work" their way into the condom. They can't. That's the point of the top of the condom; it holds it tight to an erect penis.

If the condom did not break or tear during the sexual intercourse (and your posting indicates that this did not happen) no part of your penis came in contact with your partners sexual fluids.

Gail

An_256806 replied to georgiagail's response:
Dear Gail, you are right about my worry!! You mean the vaginal fluid could not go in side condom through the top of condom because it was tight but is it possible that much volume of semen could go out side that way, I am sure that my semen was at the middle of penis so I worry it goes out through the top of condom then the how do you think Gail? Oh I forget to tell you that I used 2 condoms once and it was very safe at the first..

Please help consulting me Gail, I am so sorry about my posted I am so anxiety right now!!

Thanks

georgiagail replied to An_256806's response:
It does not matter if your semen was at the middle of your penis after your ejaculated. It just meant you ejaculated quite a bit. It doesn't mean vaginal fluids went inside the condom.

One suggestion though. Don't use two condoms during intercourse. The friction of two rubbing together tends to increase, not decrease the risk of breakage during thrusting.

Gail

urgent01 replied to georgiagail's response:
Gail,
I did not ejaculate a bit, a lot of semen I noted..that the tip of condom could not store all so I worry it might go came out side through the top of condom...if that can HIV in vaginal fluid swim through my semen to my urethra?
and can HIV infect through the urethra without any breaking skin?
Thanks for your consultation and your suggestion.

georgiagail replied to urgent01's response:
Again, the vaginal fluids did not "seep" into your condom.

A condom is an effective barrier against STD transmission, including HIV.

Gail

I will happy if the vaginal fluid could not go that way. should I get test at 3 months mark?

Sure, why not.

There is no need to but I doubt you'll listen to anything I've written here so your best choice would be a test at three months to show this did not lead to HIV transmission.

Gail

Thank you so much Gail for your kindness reply,

I still think so much about that time...if my penis still strong why my semen was at the middle of my penis it should be at the tip of condom...or it could be the vaginal fluid in side..... I am so stress during waiting until 3 months mark for test.

I know your consultation is very nice but it may be from my anxiety...

Thanks again

urgent01 replied to urgent01's response:
Gail, Next week I will go back home and will live with my family, I really wonder about sex with my wife.... Should I use condom with her or not? Thanks

Since I have already answered several times that this persons vaginal fluids could not have entered your condoms...and your condoms did not break, I have to answer that there is absolutely no reason for you to use condoms with your wife.

If you do (and you haven't in the past) isn't she going to think this a bit strange? Or do you plan on telling her about your experience with the massage girl?

Gail

Gail, She is going to think a bit strange if I use condom and I don't have plan on telling her about my experience with the massage girl..

Again after ejaculation in side the vaginal the semen could go at the middle of penis for some cases, right? So I won't confuse any more about what I saw the vaginal fluid or semen inside my condom. It was just the semen, right?

Thank you so much, I am very appreciated about your reply..Gail

Yes; it was just the semen.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Coping With Anxiety & HIV Worry
Is HIV anxiety keeping you up at night? Are you finding yourself questioning every random act as an HIV risk? Don't let anxiety steal your ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.