Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
am i going to be infected?
huling_araw posted:

Take the Poll

am i going to be infected with hiv aids?i went to beerhouse 2 times..i drink beer together with the girl i table.we share same glasses.she touch my penis and i touch her vagina.we kissing.then she bited my neck,have little blood and kissmark.no sex happen.am i going to be infect?
  • am i going to be infected?
  • give me a tip what to do?
vote
View Poll Results

georgiagail responded:
Even assuming this girl is HIV positive, no. The only blood present was yours, not hers.

Simply sharing glasses and her touching your penis (and you touching her vagina) are not risks for HIV transmission.

Gail

huling_araw replied to georgiagail's response:
are you a doctor georgiagail?thank you very much..im worried so much.i work as ofw.i cant sleep,i feel fatigue.it is possible because i drink beer for 2days and i feel low stomachache..?
i wonder if her mouth has wound?is it possible to infect me?and because i also kiss her,he got a kissmark from me to her neck also.,but i think slight kissmark..thank you.

georgiagail replied to huling_araw's response:
It may help you to understand what is required for HIV to be passed to another person.

Your partner must, of course, be HIV positive. Her bodily fluids (i.e., blood, sexual fluids) that contain the virus must be present. Saliva would not transmit the virus; thus simply kissing someone would not do this. The bodily fluids containing the virus must be able to actually enter the body of the uninfected person.

In the case you describe, 1. she would need to be HIV positive, 2. she would need to have been actively bleeding at the time she gave you that bite on your neck, 3. the bite on your neck must have been so significant that it opened a vein (not just a "kissmark" which I'm going to assume you mean a "hicky")....a bit like a vampire chomping on someones neck and 4. her blood would need to entered your body to even be a risk of transmission.

It's HIGHLY unlikely any of this happened and your fatigue is because you can't sleep over worry and you've been drinking beer for 2 days and it's upset your stomach.

Stop the beer, stop worrying about this non-event and go get some sleep and you'll feel much better in a short while.

Gail

yes gail,she bited me in my neck like a vampire,and the blood like when you a needle,and the blood is like a small dot only..

The point is (as I made in my first posting) is that this blood was YOURS, not HERS.

You ask if she had a wound in her mouth at the time of this neck nibbling. How would I know? The same question in terms of how would I know her HIV status. Do you know it? If she doesn't have the virus none of this matters; she can't infect anyone with a disease she does not have.

Gail

gail im sorry for disturbing..i mean if she has wound in her mouth or tounge,as i said,she suck my neck and bite it..what is the consequences of that doc?and the consequences of giving her also a kissmark in her neck?thank you for your kind reply.

Did you SEE blood in her mouth? It is hard to miss blood in another persons mouth. In addition, one is not likely to want to kiss anyone with any open, bleeding wound in their mouth.

Do you even KNOW if she is HIV positive?

Either stop worrying about this or go back and ask her what her status is.

Gail

dont know gail,that a beer house,dimlight so i can not see.she already 5years working there,she admit she is hostest,many guys from other country have sex to her,by the way gail,i can not kiss her lips to lips,what i worry is what is the worst may be happen if she has wound in her mouth when she bited her my neck?and,when i suck her neck to put kissmark,is it possible that i swallowed her blood?after i put kissmark to her,i immediate gurgle by beer we drink..thank you for your time.

Taste any blood? That would be impossible to miss.

Look; I wasn't there and you're worrying over scenarios that didn't happen. We could discuss Vampire Lily from now until forever...

My suggestion..

1. Stay away from dimly lit beer houses or at least limit the amount of beer you gurgle down..

2. Avoid letting "hostess" bite your neck. Sounds like the term hostess is just another name for a prostitute.

3. If you remain concerned about this non-exposure, stop trying to read symptoms into all of this and get tested at 90 days. The results with undoubtedly be negative and this will give you great relief.

Gail

doc gail,im sorry..can you please answer this one last question..even she is hiv positive,and she bited her my neck like vampire and blood like small blood,her blood doesnt enter my body because very small wound,and her blood can not enter my viens?that is correct doc?

Helpful Tips

Keep having Hope and faith, never give up and be positive
Hi, I would like to share my story. I've been HIV positive for 13 years and have been on MPWHerpes.com to meet my future husband. Well 24th ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.