Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
how hiv aids transmitted?
05152014 posted:
met a girl in singapore,i love her at first sight. i dated her. then she told me that she is a hostest. 1 thing i worry about hiv aids.she use to seat over my penis that time.then she ejaculate my penis,i finger her.then after finger her,i found a blood in my finger,she has a menstrual,every months that the girl have..we kiss lips to lips..a question in my mind.am i become a victim of hiv that way?finger her and ejaculate my penis?kissing?i we cannot continue sex because im afraid..and after going home i brush my teeth and i found a blood in my mouth.

georgiagail responded:
1. Was the sex unprotected; i.e., did you use a condom?

2. Is she HIV positive? Have you asked her? Has she been tested for HIV?

Gail

huling_araw replied to georgiagail's response:
gail we dont sex,i wear underwear and she wear panty when we do romance..we dont have sex..and i dont ask her if she has hiv aids...

georgiagail replied to huling_araw's response:
Fingering her (even if you got menstrual blood on your finger from doing that) and her rubbing you until you ejaculate while you both wear underwear is not a risk of HIV transmission even IF she is HIV positive.

Gail

huling_araw replied to georgiagail's response:
gail what the blood from my mouth after i brushed my teeth?

georgiagail replied to huling_araw's response:
What about it? Many people have gums that bleed after they brush their teeth. That has nothing to do with HIV.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Keep having Hope and faith, never give up and be positive
Hi, I would like to share my story. I've been HIV positive for 13 years and have been on MPWHerpes.com to meet my future husband. Well 24th ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.