Skip to content
Risk assessment
ericstressed posted:
Ok so I am just going to name any risks and just let me know from every risk no risk or risk.... 1.protected sex with hiv positive girl and condom didn't break 2. Going to parties passing out and waking up with sore bruised needle mark thinking someone poked me with hiv syringe 3. Someone sneaking in my apt while I'm asleep to infect in my sleep with a needle. 4. Sleeping in the car with a friend and thinking they injected me with hiv while I was sleeping because I woke up with a mark on my vein.5 someone poking me with a syringe in general just to infect me because they didn't want to feel alone want depressed with the disease 6.having lots of unprotected sex,with my ex gf who said she didn't have hiv and that I was just being paranoid. 7 sleeping over at a friends house and thinking one of their friends put a needle in my arm ever so slowly to infect me with his hiv because he didn't like me.....thanks these ate all my risks that I think I may havr contracted hiv but a simple. Risk or no risk will definitely calm me down and I'll stop posting on this forum about these exposures
FirstPrevious12NextLast

georgiagail responded:
1. no risk
2. no risk because this didn't happen
3. no risk because this didn't happen
4. no risk because this didn't happen
5. no risk because this didn't happen
6. depends on whether the girlfriend was telling you the truth regarding her status
7. no risk because this didn't happen.

Gail

ericstressed replied to georgiagail's response:
If she was lying could I get het sent to jail,or in trouble with the law? And let's say a he did have it is there a good chance I have it? And how would I pay for the medicine

georgiagail replied to ericstressed's response:
Quit jumping the gun here.

Go get tested.

Ask her to get tested.

Promise yourself no more unprotected intercourse unless you can guarantee your partners are STD free.

And no more drinking at parties to the point where you pass out.

OK?

Gail

Ok Gail I've just been so sick where I feel like I'm going to pass out hot flashy cough weak gritty feeling it's not good sigh and this kid that doesn't like me I'm afraid he did that to me while sleeping because I can't bend my arm now and it's been hurting for 4 days straight now r u sure he wouldn't inject me with his hiv blood while I slept? And me not wake up because I was drunk?

No one injected you with HIV tainted blood while you slept.

Gail

So this is the fifth dat my arm has hurt its my upper left arm and it hurts to bend it it's the upper part of my arm near my neck and I looked at it and it doesn't make sense of why it would feel like a popped vain or like a keyloid in ny vein like my vein is messed up that's why I'm so paranoid I went to the hospital like two plus weeks ago and they shot me up there in my upper arm could they have,torn something or is it the hiv scare from the black,guy that slept over and hates me?

ericstressed replied to ericstressed's response:
Please could u answer this seventh day now feels like a vein got popped it a defeat in my vein I can't stretch my arm without a unbearable pain like my vein got blown out sigh why why it's my upper arm where my tendons are do u think this is a sign that I got injected with hiv

" do u think this is a sign that I got injected with hiv"

No.

Do you think that this might have something to do with your hospital visit two weeks ago when they "shot" you up there in your upper arm (which, so far, you have failed to mention in all of your previous postings)?

Perhaps.

Gail

Well Gail, it happened recently two weeks ago or maybe three weeks ago when I was in the hospital but my arm definitely didn't start to hurt until like 2weeks after is that even possible for it to be from the hospital? Would professionals really blow out my tendon or vein and me not feel it until two weeks later what is your opinion on it?my arm feels like there is vein damage or muscle or tendon damage

"my arm feels like there is vein damage or muscle or tendon damage"

If it hurts that much, go get it checked out medically.

I once had a phlebotomist poke the needle THROUGH my vein when I was donating blood. Later it hurt like the dickens and for the next three weeks that area went through an amazing number of colors.

Gail

So u are definitely right when u say that I didn't get poked and there's no way I wouldn't have woken up even if I was so drunk sound asleep, and u are almost 100 percent certain? And that my hiv test debating all the "risks" I had will def be neg? Or most likely

I'm not "almost" 100 percent certain.

I'm AM 100 percent certain.

Gail

So then I don't need an hiv test? And if I did get one u r certain I'll be neg?

OK...I'm done here....

Gail

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.