Skip to content
HIV Transmission Risk
star808080 posted:
Hello, [br>I had a m-m-f threesome yesterday and I am male. It was a long night but I had a few times oral and two times vaginal sex for a few minutes all with condom. However, I am not freaking out because I may have been wearing the condom the other way around. and also for the second times vaginal sex most probably i was wearing the condom but I do not remember it exactly because of my anxiety right now. [br>[br>Another thing is that other man and the woman were couple and they were not using condom. She gave him unprotected oral without ejaculation and then kissed me by using her tongue. On the other hand, she was fingering herself and then touching her breasts. Afterwards i licked her breasts. I would like to ask if I need to get tested? what is the chance of transmission of HIV?

georgiagail responded:
Oral sex carries an extremely low risk of HIV transmission. We're talking about an estimated risk of .5 to 1 per 10,000 exposures with a source KNOWN to carry the virus.

Your risk would be less since you cannot confirm your partners status.

Kissing her breasts or her mouth is not a risk, even after she fingered herself and touched her breasts. Neither is the vaginal intercourse assuming you used a condom and used it accurate.

If you remain concerned get tested at the three month mark.

Gail

star808080 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thank you for the answer. I am freaking out the whole day. I always do sex with a condom but yesterday it was a long night. I cannot also remember every detail for instance now my mind is playing a game with me that I am doubting if i used condom the second time yesterday.

georgiagail replied to star808080's response:
If your habit is to always use a condom, it's highly unlikely you didn't the second time around yesterday.

Gail

star808080 replied to georgiagail's response:
Yes most probably I used it. Yesterday I had problems with condoms because of poor light and my penis was not fully erected because of pressure. I needed to change them and spent 5-6 condoms yesterday. i hope my mind is playing a game with me because of my anxiety.

Helpful Tips

Rashes from below
My biggest concern ever while having a girl in bed is hoping my rash doesn't show. At one point my own penis is cock blocking me by having ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.