Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Please help me welcome
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Please help me welcome our new Health Expert to out HIV and AIDS Exchange, Dr. Malebranche.

Welcome Dr. Malebranche. I am sure everyone is as excited as I am to see you come on board!

Nieciedo responded:
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

I for one am thrilled to have you here!

Dan

georgiagail responded:
Me too!

Gail

David J Malebranche, MD, MPH replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks Shelly for the introduction, and hello to everyone out there! Through this web exchange I hope to serve as a professional resource/guide to information regarding HIV for both those who are HIV positive and HIV negative. There is a lot of information out there, and new things are happening every day in the field of HIV research, prevention and treatment. I'm an HIV expert and have been so in the fields of HIV behavioral prevention and treatment for many years, but I would definitely not say that I know it ALL... Questions asked on here will be answered with the utmost respect and courtesy, and if I don't know an answer to a question, I will find out and return to our community with more information.

I will be proposing topics on here for discussion, but most of the time I would love to have the online community ask any questions they may have, and that drive our conversations!

Again, I'm honored to be a part of WebMD's HIV/AIDS exchange and look forward to some fruitful discussion!

David

Helpful Tips

What steps to take if you test positive?Expert
Hello community, Dan, Gail and myself often answer questions around the potential risk of different exposures for those of you who are ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.