Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Pressures not falling in the less than 120/80 range? See our High Blood Pressure Health Center for information about symptoms and treatment.

To learn more about how lifestyle changes can help manage and prevent symptoms:

Exercise and High Blood Pressure
Healthy Diet - Salt Shockers and Dash Diet

My BP is 150/100 from past one month
An_247981 posted:
My blood pressure has always been normal at around 120/80. Over the last two month I have noticed a major difference in my BP usually around 156/104. I have also had some strange vision changes that I just began to notice about one months ago, One month back i got viral fever,about the same time the blood pressure problems started. I get nagging, but not very painful headaches a few times/day. I know I need to see a doctor, but in the meantime I just want to get as much information/feedback as I can. (I usually check my BP it is 150/100 from past one month) I am a 28 year old Male.Any information/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Helpful Tips

Student looking for Opinions
I am a student at Brown University in Providence, RI, USA doing a project on constant blood pressure monitoring. Instead of using a blood ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center