Skip to content

Announcements

Home Blood Pressure Monitors: Tracking Made Easier

Pressures not falling in the less than 120/80 range? See our High Blood Pressure Health Center for information about symptoms and treatment.

Discussion Title
sunny1963 posted:
I am not a believer in medication or doctors, so I am always trying something on my own to fix anything. I have had high blood pressure for years and I was told by my daughter (who is a RN), awhile ago if I didn't lower my BP really soon she was going to take me to a doctor. well I have tried everything, I did alot of research on Apple cider vinegar. and I have tried many different one. and the bragg's organic with mother really has been working for me. I have only been taking this one for a week. but today my daughter took my BP and it was 127/86. I haven't seen those numbers in a long time. I don't have the headaches like I had been having. If you don't want to take med's like I don't I would say try this.

Helpful Tips

Amlodipine and nausea
I had taken amlodipine for about a week and it was giving me a nauseous feeling and a little dizziness for most of the day. I wondered if ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful