Skip to content

Announcements

Pressures not falling in the less than 120/80 range? See our High Blood Pressure Health Center for information about symptoms and treatment.

To learn more about how lifestyle changes can help manage and prevent symptoms:

Exercise and High Blood Pressure
Healthy Diet - Salt Shockers and Dash Diet

High Blood Pressure w/ Low Heart Rate (Pulse)
An_192075 posted:
Is having high systolic/diastolic readings with low pulse rate a symptom of something like stroke or heart atttack or annurisym?

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Anon_134528,

I'm curious if you are already taking medication for high blood pressure? This can sometimes cause bradycardia.
Please make sure to speak with your health professional about this concern. I wish you the best!
Best Wishes! Amelia

herbieq responded:
I have the same symptoms - have you found any more detail on this?

Thanks,
Andrew

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to herbieq's response:
Hi Andrew! You've responded to a thread a few weeks old - I suggest you start a new discussion (orange button on the top of this column, select discussion from drop down menu).

That way members can your question as new and respond -

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Blood pressure
I would like to know what couph medicine I can take with out my blood pressure going up. My dr gave me a inhaler, but sometimes it's not ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center