Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just a quick post
LilMissMerrySunshine posted:
I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive. I'm having some pretty mega ups and downs...everytime they fix one thing, something else goes wrong. I'm not on the boards, barely even lurking, because I just don't have the brain capacity (I am having insomnia issues as well).

I hope all of you are doing okay.

LMMS

Renny1985 responded:
Shooott. I am so sorry. I missed seeing you here. I am kind of in a similar place to you- so it sounds. I am having so many health issues and nothing seems to be working. I hope the docs can you get you stabilized and we can be back to being sick "but ok" friends.

sheba_q replied to Renny1985's response:
Sigh... It doesn't even sound like you're lucky enough to be able to say "two steps forward, one step back."

I'm going to have to start harping on at my doctor about insomnia issues. I used to sleep really soundly and now if I'm lucky I only wake up a few times a night. Some nights I swear I practically wake up every hour on the hour. Of course it didn't help that recently I must have tried to achieve pretzel while sleeping, which my shoulder really didn't like me for.

Renny1985 replied to sheba_q's response:
I have the same problem. I wake up all throughout the night. Most of the time I am either in pain (in a random part of my body) or I feel like I am going to vomit. The latter is the worst.

I have Ambien but I try not to get addicted... I find that taking it a few nights in a row makes it nearly impossible to sleep without it and I have to kind of ween off and suffer a few awful sleepless nights. It is very frustrating.

LilMissMerrySunshine replied to Renny1985's response:
Oh, I just cannot fall asleep. Ambien, Lunesta, Restoril (which is potent)...it doesn't matter. I'm up all night and all day. At this point I don't care if I DO get addicted. They finally tried 5mg xanex twice per day (to replace the valium) for my tremors, then told me to add up to 10mg of valium at bedtime WITH the xanex to sleep. Hasn't worked.

I have a pretty bad edema problem - I saw the doc Wednesday, but it's gotten so much worse. I have left a message for his triage nurse, and she has about half an hour to call me back before I call up there again. Several people told me this weekend I belonged back in the hospital. I can barely walk, and now I'm in pain with it. I HATE pain. I have enough to deal with!

Don't get me started on the tremors.

UGGGHHH! I hate this freaking disease!

Whew! Okay, done now. Thank you...

Renny1985 replied to LilMissMerrySunshine's response:
WHY DOES YOUR ADDISON'S SUCK SO MUCH? I freakin hate it for you. You may need to go back to the hospital- at least they pay attention to you there and get stuff under control.

Where is your pain? ALso why the HECK can't you sleep with that combo? That is a lot of medicine. What the heck. I am so sorry. I am miserable right now too.. I hate MY DISEASE as well.

WHY ARE THEY SO MEAN TO US?
Feel better woman.

MagPrincess replied to Renny1985's response:
We should start an I hate my disease club.

I had the brilliant idea last night or rather this am when I woke up at one am to take another lortab. apparently I forgot i take two at night to sleep not one. One just keeps me up from the caffinee. I tossed and turned all night and when I did get to sleep i wokeup cold stiff and sore.

Wishing I had a fix everyone magic wand!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been sick since the Spring of 2003, which was my senior year of High School. I have had over 10 doctors and more than 5 diagnoses.. for years t...More

Helpful Tips

Squatting really help!!!
the medical community knows changing the angle of your colon = better bowel movements. i have recently tried a squatty potty and it has ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.