Skip to content
Medscape: Unsedated Colonoscopy
CalGal37 posted:
There's a new article on Medscape - "Unsedated Colonoscopy Better Tolerated With Water Method" - http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/727547

LilMissMerrySunshine responded:
Can I change the name of the article? "Unsedated Colonoscopy Better Tolerated With Valium"

;)

Renny1985 replied to LilMissMerrySunshine's response:
I've got one "Trust me, Colonoscopy better sedated."

deal14 responded:
I had a colonoscopy without sedation, not that fun. But its so short that depending on what your life is like I guess.

CalGal37 responded:
I'm sitting here laughing, which is a great thing! What a wonderful (IMO) bunch of replies to this article................!

LilMissMerrySunshine replied to deal14's response:
Last September, in the hospital, I had a flexible sigmoidoscopy. I had already had two, with no sedation at all. They weren't bad. But this time I had to have some sedation, because after ten days of severe diarrhea, it was excrutiating.

I will not be volunteering for a full colonoscopy without sedation in this lifetime!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Brittany and I'm 21 years old. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia earlier in 2012 and have had back/neck alignment problems since I ...More

Helpful Tips

Especially for the Newbies!
Welcome to our board! We usually end up telling everyone this, so I thought it would be nice to put it in a "tip", so it would help you in ... More
Was this Helpful?
45 of 73 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.