Skip to content
Too much Probiotic
jujulang posted:
Can you take too much probiotic? How much is too much or is there such a thing? I'm taking one billion icu's but I noticed that PB8 has alot more than that.
???

CalGal37 responded:
Jujulang, you should be taking billions - plural. PB8 is a good product. I've used it for years with no problem. The 'high power' variety (VSL#3, for instance) has many, many billion more than PB8........so no, it's not too much of a good thing.

jujulang replied to CalGal37's response:
Just got my bottle today and will start on those soon as I finish the ones I have. On a slightly different note, I'm definitely menopausal, FSH is very high.......... I from now on am going to blame all this on menopause. Seems that's what the dr's do......" Oh, you have motility issues, hot flashes, dizziness, constipation, yellow stool, sluggish gallbladder, etc, this can all be related to menopause. Here's a sleeping pill to get you through the night sweats, good luck and let's hope it doesn't last long! " Real helpful stuff............

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, My name is Amber, I'm 20 years old and currently undergoing testing to try to get properly diagnosed. I became sick when I was about 12, I lo...More

Helpful Tips

25 year ild new to ibs
There us a ibs newsletter at www.help@helpforibs.com . Heather who run the web site has some very good idea's. I was not getting any ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.