Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Abdominal pain
amberlink09 posted:
Hey guys,

I had to go to the ER yesterday because I was having horrible pain on my right side/back. It felt almost identical to the pain I had last time I had a kidney infection and that's what the doctors thought it was but they found nothing and sent me home with motrin and norco. I am still in some pain today, though not as severe, but I've noticed its a little lower today and beginning to spread to my left side. In addition I've been very nauseous, I've had diarrhea for a few days (I alternate between C and D so nothing new) I have a horrible headache and I'm very weak and tired. Does anyone have any ideas about what might be happening??

Thanks,
Amber

CalGal37 responded:
Amber have you ever been checked for gallbladder issues?

amberlink09 replied to CalGal37's response:
Hey CalGal,
It actually turned out that the hospital mixed up my urine samples and I do have a kidney infection, so its nice to know I'm not crazy!

CalGal37 replied to amberlink09's response:
Glad to hear you found the source of the problem.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Undiagnosed digestive disorder past 18+ mo. Prescribed Bentyl, but provided no relief. Upper endoscopy revealed Barret's esophagus, prescribed Pri...More

Helpful Tips

IBS problems
I have had this same problem since I had my gall bladder removed about 18 years ago. Recently it has gotten worse. Anything with artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.