Skip to content
Abdominal pain
amberlink09 posted:
Hey guys,

I had to go to the ER yesterday because I was having horrible pain on my right side/back. It felt almost identical to the pain I had last time I had a kidney infection and that's what the doctors thought it was but they found nothing and sent me home with motrin and norco. I am still in some pain today, though not as severe, but I've noticed its a little lower today and beginning to spread to my left side. In addition I've been very nauseous, I've had diarrhea for a few days (I alternate between C and D so nothing new) I have a horrible headache and I'm very weak and tired. Does anyone have any ideas about what might be happening??

Thanks,
Amber

calgal37 responded:
Amber have you ever been checked for gallbladder issues?

amberlink09 replied to calgal37's response:
Hey CalGal,
It actually turned out that the hospital mixed up my urine samples and I do have a kidney infection, so its nice to know I'm not crazy!

calgal37 replied to amberlink09's response:
Glad to hear you found the source of the problem.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always had a "sensitive stomach", but once my daughter was born five years ago, I started having diarrhea. It gradually became 7 days...More

Helpful Tips

How I am controlling IBS
I recently retired from my job, and for some reason my IBS was out of control. Every two weeks I was down for 3 - 6 days. (Possibly due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful