Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Abdominal Issues
    TJC18 posted:
    I have had abdominal problems including diverticulitis/losis for 5 years, I am 28. I still frequently have severe abdominal pain, ribbon thin bowel movements. Recently I have been experiencing discoloration in my bowels, whenever I drinik red gatorade, my bowels are bright red. I am beginning to get concerned, any idea if this is something to do with diverticulitis, or something more serious?

CalGal37 responded:
    TJC, have you tried discontinuing the gatorade to see if your fecal material returns to a more normal color? If it doesn't, you should check with your doc.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Brittany and I'm 21 years old. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia earlier in 2012 and have had back/neck alignment problems since I ...More

Helpful Tips

IBS-Reflexology...finally some relief!!!!
    hello community.. i have been struggling with episodes of IBS for 5 years. this last month i have been in terrible pain and it's been ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.