Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Suggestions and Tips, Recipes, etc.
Floy30 posted:
Hi, I am new to the discussion and new to IBS. I haven't technically been diagnosed, went to the doctor for my chronic and long term constipation today....my symptoms are identical to the IBS constipation symptoms.

Anyway, I was hoping to find a place to share tips and suggestions for living with this disorder. I have been struggling for years and after the doctor today I feel empowered with the limited information that she gave me....imagine what it would feel like to have hope and friends to share it with!

You can tell I'm a bit excited...but, anway, if you are interested please leave a tip or a bit of info on something, some product, recipe, etc. that you have found useful.

I am baking the recipe for All Bran muffins right now, I'll let you know how they turn out!

Take the Poll

IBS Constipation or Diarrhea? Wondering which is more common here.
  • Constipation
  • Diarrhea
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, My name is Amber, I'm 20 years old and currently undergoing testing to try to get properly diagnosed. I became sick when I was about 12, I lo...More

Helpful Tips

Squatting really help!!!
the medical community knows changing the angle of your colon = better bowel movements. i have recently tried a squatty potty and it has ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.