Skip to content
Probiotics for IBS
carrs1234 posted:
Hey guys,

If you aren't taking probiotics, you should talk to your doctor about getting on them for IBS. For me this was the single-most helpful treatment. My meds weren't working and my doctor just wanted to keep trying new prescriptions. I honestly wasn't big into just popping another pill, so I asked around and found an integrative medicine doctor who told me that probiotics could really help. Has anyone else found them to be helpful? Also check out Mytavin, it's a free online calculator where you type in your symptom and it shows what vitamin you may be lacking. I just typed in irritable bowel syndrome and it showed that I may need probiotics. It's a pretty cool tool.

Drew

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! Well i'm a mother of 1 (hopefully to 2 soon) to a wonderful beautiful daughter, i'm married to a wonderful husband, and I am pentecosta...More

Helpful Tips

25 year ild new to ibs
There us a ibs newsletter at www.help@helpforibs.com . Heather who run the web site has some very good idea's. I was not getting any ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.