Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Got some results
barbarafromtucson posted:
Hi all,

My current GI ran some Allermetrix testing--many viles of blood--to test all kinds of food intolerences...very comprehensive....many of them I already knew thru the elimination process but there were some 'surprises'...it also shows which foods I do NOT have a problem with.

I would encourage all of you to find a doctor who will run these tests for you, as it could cut down the symptoms and such.

He told me too that our bodies have developed antibodies to foods--as a result of different things--like the chemicals they spray on foods to preserve them to work environment--breathing in chemicals.

He told me that a lot of his patients not only had their IBS clear up after modifying their diet based on the results from this test, but also had other things like arthritis and migraines clear up too!!!

Most of the foods that I 'enjoy' are problematic for me so I get to develop new tastes...am thankful that chocolate is NOT a problem for me!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been sick since the Spring of 2003, which was my senior year of High School. I have had over 10 doctors and more than 5 diagnoses.. for years t...More

Helpful Tips

Squatting really help!!!
the medical community knows changing the angle of your colon = better bowel movements. i have recently tried a squatty potty and it has ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.