Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rumbling vibration in rectum, blood in stool, pain, burning
maryalice40 posted:
What I really want to know is what would cause a rumbling vibration in your rectum, started a few days ago, sometimes it does it all day long. I had blood in my stool a couple of times yesterday. No hemmoriods, no straining, no tears. I have been hurting/burning in left kidney for weeks, and now some sharp pains that come and go in my right one. I've had pelvic surgeries (partial hysterectomy, bladder repairs), I've had a rectrocele repair about 2 years ago. Have had past kidney stones, but this does not feel like stones, it feels like inflammation. Wondering if maybe it's really my kidneys, maybe the bowels, but I burned there months back and it was definetly my kidneys. I have GERD and IBS as well. The blood was red streaked, and another time was on the stool & looked like it was mixed with mucus.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! Well i'm a mother of 1 (hopefully to 2 soon) to a wonderful beautiful daughter, i'm married to a wonderful husband, and I am pentecosta...More

Helpful Tips

Squatting really help!!!
the medical community knows changing the angle of your colon = better bowel movements. i have recently tried a squatty potty and it has ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.